Monday, March 17, 2008

Once More Into the Breach...

So here is my second attempt at a personal blog. I first created one through Yahoo 360, but found the software far too wanting. Hopefully this one will go better.

The impetus behind this blog is the 2008 US primary election season. I have another blog on Livejournal, expressly created to track my work on Our Darkest Hour, the WWII sourcebook for the Delta Green role-playing game setting. Throughout the election season, I've been driven to express myself on topics that have little to do with Our Darkest Hour, but feel uncomfortable doing so when people probably aren't coming there to read such rants. So here we are, although I figure to get more of my geek on than my wonk off, blogging more about comics and games than about voting trends in Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

Gil Trevizo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.