1. They are watching TV. What are they watching? House, or a Food Network show
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing do they get on their salad? Ranch
3. What's one food this person doesn't like? Captain Crunch milkshakes (at least I couldn't get her to try it) What's one food this person could not live without? Chocolate
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders... She doesn't drink alcohol, but if pressed, she'd probably have a beer
5. Where did he/she go to high school? Mount Diablo H.S. in Concord, California
6. What size shoe do they wear? I have no idea.
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be... Trade paperback collections of comic books is her latest love.
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich? BLT's, I think.
9. This person could eat ______ everyday. Shake & Bake Chicken and baked potato, which I know because we practically did for a couple of years. Although I think she'd prefer something like veal picatta instead.
10. Favorite cereal? Cocoa Pebbles. Like Rico Suave, she eats them raw like sushi.
11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing? This would cause her to burst into flames.
12. Favorite sports team? The Oakland Raiders, but she cheats on them with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "Ben is dreeeeeeamy..."
13. Who will he/she vote for? Obama. She was a diagnosed Obamatard even before I was.
14. What is their sign? Aries
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn't? Be an anger ball. Grrr...
16. How many states has this person lived in? One
17. What is his/her heritage? Her mother is Welsh/Mexican, her father was Dutch.
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday. What kind do you bake? Cheesecake
19. Did he/she play sports in high school? No
20. This person could spend hours... playing isometric POV hack & slash button-mashing video games involving mounds of dead kobolds.
21. He/She wants a new... home.
22. The CD I would probably find in their vehicle is... CD? What is this, the Middle Ages? She has an Ipod. It's filled with stuff.
23. What can you do that will guarantee a laugh from him/her? Just be me. That's why it works.
24. Does he/she get along well with their family? Oh yes, maybe too well. See question #21.
25. If money wasn't an option, I would buy him/her... a copper-colored '66 Ford Mustang with automatic transmission and all original equipment except for ABS brakes and air bags (despite her objections).